Nominations are open for the following AFH Council Executive Board positions:
- Region One Delegate – Spokane, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Stevens, Ferry, Okanogan, Douglas, Chelan, Grant, Adams, Whitman Counties
- Region Four Delegate – King County
- At Large Delegate – Statewide
Nominations for Regions One and Four must be made by and be from an AFH Council member in good standing in those designated areas/counties. The “At Large” positions, must be nominated by and be from an AFH Council member in good standing anywhere in the state.
Nominations will open on November 2, 2020.
Nominations must be submitted by and will close on November 30, 2020.
- Nominations should include the name and license number of the nominee and nominator.
- You can nominate yourself
- Can be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by FAX at (360)943-6653, or mail to AFH Council, 3309 Capitol Blvd, WA 98501
- Nominations must be submitted no later than November 30, 2020
Voting will open on December 1, 2020.
Once nominations are closed the nominating committee of the board will review the nominations and create a ballot to be distributed to all AFH Council members in good standing. Each licensed home will receive one vote. Voting will close on December 31, 2020. New Board members will be announced around January 6, 2021.
The term of service is three years. For more information about the duties and responsibilities of board members, follow this link: board member responsibilities and qualifications
If you have questions, please feel free to contact the Adult Family Home Council at: 360-754-3329 or email@example.com