Nominations are open for the following AFH Council Executive Board positions:
- Region Two Delegate – South Central Washington
- Region Five Delegate – Kitsap & Pierce Counties
- At Large Delegate – Statewide – AFH is located East Side Statewide
- At Large Delegate – Statewide – AFH is located Statewide
Nominations for Regions Two and Five must be made by and be from an AFH Council member in good standing in those designated areas/counties. The “At Large” positions, must be nominated by and be from an AFH Council member in good standing anywhere in the state.
Nominations will open on October 15, 2021.
Nominations must be submitted by and will close on November 30, 2021.
- Nominations should include the name and license number of the nominee and nominator.
- You can nominate yourself
- Nominations must be submitted via the form below no later than November 30, 2021
Voting will open on December 1, 2021.
Once nominations are closed the nominating committee of the board will review the nominations and create a ballot to be distributed to all AFH Council members in good standing. Each licensed home will receive one vote. Voting will close on December 31, 2021. New Board members will be announced around January 10, 2022.
The term of service is three years. For more information about the duties and responsibilities of board members, follow this link: board member responsibilities and qualifications
If you have questions, please feel free to contact the Adult Family Home Council at: 360-754-3329 or email@example.com