Partnering with Hospice: Lessons from COVID
Please join Stephanie Mehl, RN, MS, Clinical Liaison/Community Educator with Providence Hospice of Seattle for this informative webinar.
- Understand the importance of hospice in the AFH
- Describe philosophy and services of hospice in the AFH
- Discuss the myths and barriers to care in the AFH
- Discuss the importance of the AFH in end-of-life care
- Explore how COVID changed the “playing field”
- Understand the importance of End-of-Life conversations and POLST
- Understand the impact of isolation, loneliness, and collective grief
- Explore the importance of resilience and self-care
1.0 hours of CE are available for members who attend this entire webinar.