Improving Resident Quality of Life
Presented by DSHS
- Increase understanding of what quality of life means
- Recognize the importance of things like food and décor
- Explore the difference between reasonable and unreasonable
- Determine how regulations apply to quality of life issues
- Expand awareness of community resources
All trainings are on Zoom. If you have any questions or would like to sign up for trainings please email ALTSABHSTTraining@dshs.wa.gov . All scheduled trainings are open to providers and their staff, from different facilities, across the state. The training PowerPoint and handouts will be sent 1-2 days prior to trainings.