Professional Boundaries in regards to Resident’s with Sexualized Behavior and Dementia (1 CE)
Presented by DSHS
- Discuss inappropriate sexualized behavior related to dementia
- Discuss WAC’s in relation to Dementia care and Care planning
- Go over behavioral approaches to manage, track and identify behavior
- Identify ways to set personal boundaries
- Recognize ways to have a team approach when dealing with difficult behaviors
All trainings are on Zoom. If you have any questions or would like to sign up for trainings please email ALTSABHSTTraining@dshs.wa.gov . All scheduled trainings are open to providers and their staff, from different facilities, across the state. The training PowerPoint and handouts will be sent 1-2 days prior to trainings.