Please join Meghan King, MPH, Public Health Education & Communication Specialist with Washington Poison Center for this informative webinar.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Define common medication errors and other unintentional poison exposures in older adults
- Recognize signs and symptoms of poison exposures in older adults
- Understand how to call the Washington Poison Center
- Interpret the WACs associated with medication management in adult family homes
- Apply resources to comply with WACs associated with medication management
1.5 hours of CE are available to all AFH Council members who attend.