Please join Craig Landron and Ryan Dunn with Empowering People, Inc. for this informative discussion.
- Using Office 365 for cloud-based file storage and communication
- Using Zoom to hold virtual delegations and remote visits
- Using available phones, tablets, or computers for implementation
- Framework of a workable technology plan
- Understanding options and some different software products that are on the market
- The future of nurse delegation software
Craig Landron holds a Master of Education from Lesley College in Cambridge, Ma. He has spent much of his career educating and teaching clients and students using technology solutions. Craig spent 20 years leading seminars and training sessions in the financial services industry as well as practicing as a fee only advisor in Spokane, Wa. Ryan Dunn spent 20 years in Silicon Valley as an IT director and manager. His career took him to diverse company’s like Netscape, Sun Microsystems, and Boostworks.
1.5 hours of CE are available for members who register and attend the Webinar.