Please join Karen Cordero the AFH Council’s Director of Education & Support for this webinar.
Participants will learn about:
– Medicaid programs and their funding source
– The purpose of the CARE tool
– How CARE affects daily rates
– Your role in the CARE assessment
– Additional information captured in CARE
Additionally they will be introduced to important resources:
– Appropriate WAC sections
– CARE assessor’s manual
– Long Term Care Manual
1.5 hours of CE are available for members who attend the entire webinar.
Register online: https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/9159933923029976846
Tips for a Successful Webinar
- For AFH Council sponsored trainings: CE’s available for members only
- You must be on the webinar for the full time allotted in order to receive a CE certificate
- A certificate will be emailed to the email address you used at registration – Please allow up to 30 days to receive
- Each registration is individual to the person registered
- You can only register one person per email
- If you would like to receive CE, you cannot have multiple people watching on one computer
- You must be logged in and watching the webinar (click on the blue “join webinar” from your confirmation email) – Listening on the phone only without watching the actual webinar will not qualify you for CE.