Please join Nisha Patel, Pharm D. Clinical Pharmacist with ReadyMeds Pharmacy and Tammy Stimach, AFH Provider in Tacoma, as they discuss wound care in the adult family home.
- Know the two laws that should be followed in regards to wound care in your AFH
- Wound prevention measures
- Charting Measures
- Reference: UW School of Nursing and their recommendations for safe practices
1.5 hours CE is available for AFH Council Members who attend
Tips for a Successful Webinar
- For AFH Council sponsored trainings: CE’s available for members only
- You must be on the webinar for the full time allotted in order to receive a CE certificate
- A certificate will be emailed to the email address you used at registration – Please allow up to 30 days to receive
- Each registration is individual to the person registered
- You can only register one person per email
- If you would like to receive CE, you cannot have multiple people watching on one computer
- You must be logged in and watching the webinar (click on the blue “join webinar” from your confirmation email) – Listening on the phone only without watching the actual webinar will not qualify you for CE.