Are You Interested in Opening an Adult Family Home?
- Do you have a passion for working with the elderly or persons with disabilities?
- Would you like to work for yourself?
- Have you ever considered supplementing your income by providing care to someone in your home?
Join us for a free Zoom presentation to discuss the fundamental steps required to develop and license an Adult Family Home.
Please join Melanie Bunn for this interactive webinar.
COVID is hard on everyone, especially people living with dementia. Their brain change makes it hard for them to “get” what’s happening. This session will explore how to use yourself and the environment to help people living dementia follow the rules, especially focused on family visits.
• Describe the impact of dementia on memory, language, executive function, vision especially related to COVID
• Discuss environmental and approach strategies to promote compliance with regulations
1.5 credit CE is available to all AFH Council members who attend the entire webinar