Improving Resident Quality of Life
Presented by DSHS
- Increase understanding of what quality of life means
- Recognize the importance of things like food and décor
- Explore the difference between reasonable and unreasonable
- Determine how regulations apply to quality of life issues
- Expand awareness of community resources
All trainings are on Zoom. If you have any questions or would like to sign up for trainings please email ALTSABHSTTraining@dshs.wa.gov . All scheduled trainings are open to providers and their staff, from different facilities, across the state. The training PowerPoint and handouts will be sent 1-2 days prior to trainings.
Mental Health Disorders: Developing Awareness of Signs, Symptoms, and Practical Interventions
Presented by DSHS (DOH, AFHC)
1.5 CEU’s -NEW
This training will give participants the opportunity to increase their awareness of mental health diagnoses and the impact on providing care. Including helpful behavioral approaches and interventions for specific mental health disorders.
- Due to high demand, please be sure to cancel registration if you are not able to attend. This will allow for others to register.
- To obtain CEU credit(s), participants are required to attend and participate for the entire duration of the training. *This includes participating in all activities.
- To participate in virtual trainings, you will need to join by desktop or laptop computer. This is required to fully engage/interact in the virtual classroom setting.