Below are some of the services we offer:
• 24/7 round-the-clock care by caring and well trained staff
• Health promotion and exercises
• Delicious, freshly home cooked meals
• Three meals daily plus snacks are available throughout the day
• Eating assistance/ In-room meals
• Medication administration, supervision and management
• Daily housekeeping services
• Incontinence care, catheter and Ostomy care
• Personal care assistance
• Special menus cater to individual preferences and medical diet requirements
• Hospice care and care till end of life so you don’t have to move again
• Also open to other services that are not listed (If within our expertise).
We also accept and accommodate special needs such as:
Dementia residents, Mental Health residents, DD residents, Hospice, Tube feeding, Blind or Deaf residents, Diabetic who can self-administer insulin, Blood glucose monitoring and Residents on oxygen.
Pricing and care levels may vary by home. Be sure to request the home’s disclosure of charges to review how care levels and charges are assessed.