Your adult family home is very important to us. At AXIS Pharmacy Northwest, service is everything! For more than a decade, we’ve been your trusted ally for your adult family home needs, compounding services, and a full service retail store. It is our pleasure to serve you and your patients.
For more information, visit www.axispharmacynw.com
Established in 1956, Lincoln Pharmacy started with the dream of being a local pharmacy. It has serviced many generations of families with the emphasis on Superior Customer Service. This family owned and operated business decided to branch out in 2000, extending Lincoln Pharmacy Customer Service and Quality Support to Community Style Living. Today we are a Full Service Pharmacy, servicing as a Retail and Long Term Care Pharmacy specializing in Medical Supplies, Equipment and Specialty Compounding.
For more information, visit www.lincolnrx.com
Mercury Pharmacy Services is a long-term care pharmacy, offering specialized compliance packaging for medications in the Pacific Northwest, from Bellingham to Portland. With personal assistance, faster deliveries, and simplified billing, we are dedicated to exceptional services that meet the needs of Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, and Group Home community residents.
For more information, visit www.mercuryrx.com
Ready Meds is an AFH specialty pharmacy that delivers services designed to help providers simplify medication management, fulfill annual requirements and stay in regulatory compliance. We service all of WA state from our locations in Renton, Everett, Vancouver, Mountlake Terrace, Lacey and Spokane. Please find our complimentary services below:
- Medication delivery 365 days a year, all holidays and weekends in compliance packaging (multipacks or single dose cards).
- Free DSHS approved continuing education webinars & online class portals.
- Convenient in-home vaccinations (Flu, COVID-19, Shingles, Pneumonia, Tdap).
- Complimentary on-site pharmacist mock inspection & medication reviews to help prevent citations.
- 24-hour on call pharmacist services to address any urgent needs or concerns after hours.
- Electronic MAR integration (Synkwise, ECP, QuickMAR) and monthly paper MARs delivered with Physician Orders.
- In-home pharmacist consultation and facilitation of AFH transfer to reduce the burden and time of filling out paperwork.
Call us today at (877) 425-6337 to schedule an in-home pharmacist consultation to learn more!
For more information, visit www.readymedspharmacy.com
Caring Is Our Business
At Managed Healthcare Pharmacy our purpose is to provide an efficient and reliable pharmacy service with outstanding customer service. Our top priority is to help you provide your residents with the best possible care.
“Getting the right medication to the right person at the right time”
When partnering with Managed Healthcare Pharmacy we will work with you and your staff to develop a service tailored to meet your facility’s unique needs.
For more information, visit www.managedhealthcarepharmacy.com
We provide custom pharmacy services and communication, allowing our partners to focus on the wellbeing of their residents. With local control and leadership, we customize our services to blend with the processes of each facility. Residential care can be maintained in the foreground while Matrx works efficiently in the background.
For more information, visit www.matrxltc.com
At Costless Senior Services we have one vision- to extend our healthcare reach through the shared understanding of market dynamics that allows us to forge new ground in healthcare delivery, ensuring the best possible outcomes for our customers, our suppliers, and our employees.
The complexity of our business and the scope of our facilities propel the development and implementation of innovative solutions. It is with great pride that we deliver these solutions to you, encourage your growth in the marketplace and strive to further develop the language of success.
For more information, visit www.costlessrx.com
Sixth Avenue Medical Pharmacy has been filling traditional prescriptions since opening in 1964. Our pharmacists are medication experts. We offer individual medication regimen reviews as well as pharmacy consulting for nursing and group homes. Sixth Avenue Medical Pharmacy also offers a wide array of adherence packaging options for individuals, adult family homes and long term care facilities.
- Adherence packaging (Monthly and weekly cycles and on-demand bubble packs)
- Immunizations / Injections / Point of Care Testing
- Consulting Pharmacist Services (including audit help)
- Medication Therapy Management
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) integration
- Certified Medical Interpreter for Russian and Ukrainian-speaking patients available on-site
- Delivery, Drive-up window, Mail (USPS and FedEx), and Walk-in availability
- Professional Grade Supplements
- Custom Compounding
We accept most insurance plans, offer delivery services, mailing via USPS and FedEx overnight shipping as well. We are your local friendly pharmacy that provides the best services for less.
For more information, visit www.sixthavenuepharmacy.com
We provide all professional pharmacy services that you can count on. Our goal is to simplify, organize and manage the medications to maximize your caring.
For more information, visit www.unitedcarepharmacy.com
Sound Specialty Pharmacy is your local, independent long-term care pharmacy in the Olympia, Lacey and Tumwater area. Our goal is to provide exceptional specialty care and simplify the pharmacy experience, especially for caregivers managing multiple patients. We streamline complicated regimens by offering fast personalized service, free delivery, medication reconciliation, and both “Bubble Packs” and “Strip Packaging” options. Let us make your days easier and reduce stress so you can focus on what you do best which is caring for your clients.
For more information, visit www.soundspecialtyrx.com
Hi-School Pharmacy has been serving our community since 1925 and our managed care division has specialized in long-term care for over 30 years. Our pharmacists and team strive to assist you in staying compliant with your licensers by providing:
- Personalized compliance packing/bubble packs on a scheduled cycle fill
- Medication Administration Record Sheets for inspection readiness
- Same day or stat delivery in designated area
- Shipment to sites outside of Clark & Cowlitz Counties
- Emergency on call pharmacists for evenings and weekends
- Pharmacist consultations
- In home annual flu vaccines
Call our pharmacy today for more information.
For more information, visit https://myhspstores.com