SBA Administrator Guzman Enhances COVID Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program to Aid Small Businesses Facing Challenges from Delta Variant
The Small Business Administration has improved the Covid Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program to better meet the needs of small businesses, especially those hardest hit industries and smallest entities that still need relief. The SBA is making the program more flexible to meet small business needs. Click here to read more.
Flex Fund Loan Program for Washington Small Businesses and Nonprofits
As businesses look to COVID-19 reopening and recovery, Commerce announces new public-private Flex Fund loan program for Washington small businesses and nonprofits. Small business owners and nonprofits across Washington can start applying today for low interest loans of up to $150,000 through the newly-launched Small Business Flex Fund. The Fund is a public-private partnership aimed at helping small businesses and nonprofits – particularly those in low-income communities – recover and grow as communities across the state reopen for business. Click here to learn more.
Small business relief funding may be available in your community.
Check with your Associate Development Organization to learn about local relief programs.
Small business webinars provide up-to-date info and live responses to questions
A monthly webinar series presents information specific to Washington small businesses. The series features brief presentations from state and federal partners and open-mic Q&A time. Topics include unemployment insurance, returning employees to work, relief funding, workplace safety, face coverings and other timely topics.
SBA Loan Funding is Available
Small Business Stabilization Grants
Many local economic development agencies have received funds from the Washington State Department of Commerce to offer stabilization grants to small businesses.
- Kitsap County Small Business Rental Relief
- Pierce County COVID-19 Adaptation Grant Program
- Pierce County COVID-19 Commercial Rent and Mortgage Assistance Program
- Southeast Washington Economic Development Small Business Stabilization Grant (Asotin, Garfield, and Whitman counties)
- Stevens County Small Business Stabilization Grant
- Thurston Childcare Provider Grant Program
- Thurston Strong Micro-Business Standup Grant
- Coastal Communities Loan Fund(Clallam, Jefferson, Grays Harbor, Pacific, Wahkiakum counties)
- Business Resilience Loan Program (City of Spokane)
- Emergency Small Business Relief Loan Program (Pierce county)
- Pend Oreille County Small Business Stabilization Grant