Two Executive Board positions are being vacated prior to the end of their terms expiring December 31, 2022. Please complete your nominations according to the county your adult family home is in.
Each member AFH can nominate for positions relevant to your home’s location. All member homes can nominate for the “at-large/statewide” position. Multiple home owners can nominate once per each member licensed home.
The two positions are:
- Region Six Delegate (AFH is in Clallam, Clark, Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, Lewis, Mason, Pacific, Skamania, Thurston or Wahkiakum Counties)
- At Large Delegate (AFH is located Statewide)
Nominations for Region Six must be made by and be from an AFH Council member in good standing in those designated areas/counties. The “At Large” positions, must be nominated by and be from an AFH Council member in good standing anywhere in the state.
Nominations are open now.
Nominations must be submitted by and will close on July 31, 2021.
Nominations should include the name and license number of the nominee and nominator.
- You can nominate yourself.
- Can be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by FAX at (360) 943-6653, or mail to AFH Council, 3309 Capitol Blvd, WA 98501
- Nominations must be submitted no later than July 31, 2021
Nominations will be considered and appointed by the Executive Board no later than August 31, 2021. Once nominations are closed the nominating committee of the board will review the nominations and appoint specific nominees to the two vacated positions. The new board members will be announced around September 1, 2021.
The term of service for the two vacated positions will expire on December 31, 2022. For more information about the duties and responsibilities of board members, follow this link: board member responsibilities and qualifications
If you have questions or want additional information please feel free to contact Maria Chiechi at the AFH Council directly at (360)754-3329 or email@example.com.