EXECUTIVE BOARD NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Voting will begin on November 27, 2023.
Every year, one-third of the AFH Council’s executive board is up for re-election. Composed of 11 members across Washington’s various regions, the board’s main purpose is to ensure that the Council:
- Achieves appropriate results for the membership at an appropriate cost (as specified in Board Ends Policies), and
- Avoids unacceptable actions and situations.
The Board commits itself and its members to ethical, professional, and lawful conduct, including proper use of authority and appropriate decorum when acting as Board members.
Three executive board positions are now due for re-election:
- Region One Delegate (Adams, Chelan, Douglas, Ferry, Grant, Lincoln, Okanogan, Pend Oreille, Spokane and Whitman Counties)
- Region Four Delegate (King County)
- At Large Delegate (Statewide)
Make your voice heard by submitting your board nominations today!
- Nominations will close and must be submitted by November 6, 2023.
- Voting will open on November 27, 2023 and close on December 22, 2023.
- New Board members will be announced around January 7, 2024.
Once nominations are closed, they will be reviewed. A ballot will later be distributed to all AFH Council members in good standing. Each licensed member home will receive one vote.
All nominations must be made by and be made for an AFH Council member in good standing.
If you have questions, please contact the Adult Family Home Council at: 360-754-3329 or email@example.com