Presented by DSHS Aging and Long Term Support Administration/Residential Care Services
· Explain why documentation is important
· Develop strategies to address the “downside” of documentation
· Describe how documentation can help with regulatory compliance
· Compare and contrast high quality documentation versus low quality documentation
· Develop efficient documentation skills
· Discover the value of using documentation to track behaviors
All trainings are on Zoom. If you have any questions or would like to sign up for trainings please email ALTSABHSTTraining@dshs.wa.gov . All scheduled trainings are open to providers and their staff, from different facilities, across the state. The training PowerPoint and handouts will be sent 1-2 days prior to trainings.