Please join Craig Landron and Ryan Dunn with Empowering People, Inc. for this informative discussion.
- Using Office 365 for cloud-based file storage and communication
- Using Zoom to hold virtual delegations and remote visits
- Using available phones, tablets, or computers for implementation
- Framework of a workable technology plan
- Understanding options and some different software products that are on the market
- The future of nurse delegation software
Craig Landron holds a Master of Education from Lesley College in Cambridge, Ma. He has spent much of his career educating and teaching clients and students using technology solutions. Craig spent 20 years leading seminars and training sessions in the financial services industry as well as practicing as a fee only advisor in Spokane, Wa. Ryan Dunn spent 20 years in Silicon Valley as an IT director and manager. His career took him to diverse company’s like Netscape, Sun Microsystems, and Boostworks.
1.5 hours of CE are available for members who register and attend the Webinar.
Please join Melanie Bunn for this interactive webinar.
COVID is hard on everyone, especially people living with dementia. Their brain change makes it hard for them to “get” what’s happening. This session will explore how to use yourself and the environment to help people living dementia follow the rules, especially focused on family visits.
• Describe the impact of dementia on memory, language, executive function, vision especially related to COVID
• Discuss environmental and approach strategies to promote compliance with regulations
1.5 credit CE is available to all AFH Council members who attend the entire webinar
Please join Tamra Stimach of Arbor Rose AFHs in Tacoma for this informative webinar.
This presentation will review:
- The application process to increase capacity to 7/8 beds
- 60-day notice to residents
- WAC 388-76-10030
- Sprinkler system
- Sample attestation letter
1.5 hours of CE are available to all AFH Council members who attend the entire webinar
December 2: Employee Health
In addition to the following educational sessions, Comagine will be providing regional infection prevention “Office Hours”. Click here to see the schedule and register.
Adult Family Home Council Executive Board Meeting
- Public Comment 10:00-11:00am
- Board Meeting 11:00 – 2:00pm
- Committee Work Sessions 2:00-4:00pm
Agendas for the Board Meeting are typically available one week before the event. The agenda follows the general format below:
- Call to Order
- Executive Director Report
- Committee Reports
- Orders of Business
- Round Table