- Assistance with Daily Living (ADLs)
- Medication Management
- Wound Care
- Medication Management by Licensed Nurse (RN on Site)
- Pharmacy/Medications Delivery
- Blood thinner INR checks
- Bathing Assistance
- Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Setting up Transportation
- Other services to be discussed with POA upon admission.
- Owned and managed by nurses. RN available 24/7 onsite/on-call as care provider.
- ECS and/or ETR
- Pharmacy Team to oversee patient medications in the home.
- Oxygen Therapy
- Assistance with health and wellness appointments
- Eye Dr Visits
- Home Health
- RN on call 24/7
- Holiday Celebrations
- Birthday Parties
- Cable/Dish/Satellite Television
- Internet Access
- Register Nurse Owned Home