The Adult Family Home Council (AFH Council) honors businesses through Affiliate Business Partnerships. The program is designed for those companies that share a genuine interest with AFH Council in promoting the quality of adult family home care and are dedicated to the success of this unique long term care profession. Affiliate Business Partners are proud to support programs and services that bring about improvement in long term care and help to create strategies to deal with a variety of profession-related issues including staffing shortages, Medicaid, nursing, education, pharmacy, regulatory issues, systems development, implementation and quality.
Please fill out this form so we can learn more about you and your business.
By partnering with AFH Council you will gain exposure for your business, strengthen your market position and build powerful alliances with leaders in the adult family home profession. AFH Council supports this constituency group by providing:
- Critical and timely adult family home information
- Key networking and member access opportunities
- Member discounts and value added services
- Involvement in advocacy and grassroots programs
All Affiliate Business Partners Receive:
- Ad placement on the AFH Council website
- 15% discount rates for advertising at our AFH Council spring and/or fall conference program
- 10% discount on trade show booth fees in the exhibit halls of the AFH Council annual spring and fall conferences
- Once per year your profile will be featured in our Affiliate email, on the Member News Page of our website, along with a featured post on our Facebook page
- Exclusive use of the Affiliate Business logo for letterhead, in advertising or in business correspondence to identify your partnership with AFH Council
- Member price on all professional development products, programs and services including AFH Council educational opportunities
- Exclusive opportunities to support AFH Council events through sponsorship to include advertising via lanyards, water bottles, conference bags, hotel keys, auction items, refreshment breaks, and much more!
- Access to the chapters of AFH Council and their meetings around the state
AFH Council offers this worthwhile membership opportunity at a reasonable price of $660 per year or $55 per month.