Home and Community Services (HCS) has created a series of voluntary trainings for AFH Providers who work with Medicaid-eligible clients. The trainings are presented by a panel of HCS Subject Matter Experts and will offer information, resources, and support. The free courses will be available each quarter on different subjects of interest and will offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs)*.
Registration is now open!
HCS Overview for AFH Providers – Financial Eligibility (1.5 CEUs)
- Overview of Medicaid financial eligibility in a residential setting
- Understanding Client Responsibility and Participation
- What you need to know when you have a client converting to Medicaid
- Who to call when you need support
- An overview of financial and general resources
There are two options available for registration, select the date/time that is most convenient.
July 12th – 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
July 13th – 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
We hope you will join us!
If you have questions or ideas for future courses, contact us at HCSAFHTrainings@dshs.wa.gov
*CEUs will be available with attendance and participation.